I made these with Oreos. Be careful on using too much water or else they’ll get too sticky regardless of how long you leave them in the fridge. I also made them with Nutter Butter cookies. Depending on your tastes you may also find that cocoa powder is a tad bitter and some type of chocolate power or cocoa-chocolate powder mix will work better.
1 (16 oz) package of Oreo cookies
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
½ cup of cocoa powder
1. Crush the Oreo cookies to fine crumbles, either by smashing in a ziploc bag or in a food processor.
2. Place cookie crumbles into a mixer and add the cream cheese. Mix until well blended. Optional: add a few tbsp water to make it extra moist.
3. Place cookie mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 15-20 minutes to harden.
4. Form cookie mixture into 1-inch balls. If it gets too sticky, place into freezer to harden.
5. Roll truffle balls in cocoa powder until completely coated.
6. Refrigerate until firm and serve.
From: The Food Addicts