•1/3 cup red wine vinegar
•¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
•Freshly ground pepper
•¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
•¼ cup green onions, both green and white parts
•½ cup pitted green or black olives
•¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
•8 oz. ball of fresh mozzarella, cubed
•½ loaf French Baguette, cut up in bite-sized cubes
•1 bag of chopped romaine (or can cut up one head of romaine)
•½ – 1 bag mixed baby or field greens
•½ 12-oz. jar of roasted red peppers, drained.
•1 yellow pepper, sliced into match sticks
•1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
•Coarse Kosher salt to taste
1. Whisk together vinegar, oil and pepper.
2. Add onions, olives, crushed red pepper flakes and mozzarella to vinaigrette and allow to marinate for 10 – 20 minutes.
3. Combine bread, romaine, salad greens, roasted red peppers, yellow pepper and grape tomatoes in large bowl.
4. Combine marinated ingredients with salad greens mixture.
5. Sprinkle with coarse ground Kosher or sea salt.