Cheesecake in a hurry! Makes 12 handy servings. Plus each serving is only 40 calories so you can have several pieces or just savor one. You could get a little fancy and fill the bottom of the foil cups with graham cracker crumbs. Oreo crumbs?
Top your cheesecakes any way you like! With strawberries, jam, a squiggle of Hershey’s Light syrup (my favorite!) or a drizzle of honey.
* 2 tsp unflavored gelatin (such as Knox)
* 1/2 cup boiling water
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 16 ounces 1% cottage cheese (Friendship Whipped if possible)
* 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese (Philadelphia if possible)
* 1/2 cup Splenda granulated
1. Stir together gelatin, Splenda and vanilla with boiling water in a small bowl. Place cottage cheese and cream cheese in a blender and pour gelatin mixture over. Cover. Process until completely smooth.
2. Pour cheesecake mixture into 12 foil cupcake liners and refrigerate 90 min -2 hrs (until firm to the touch). Peel away foil and enjoy.
From: askgeorgie.com Holy Grail Cheesecake Cups.