A fantastic recipe. It is worth making just for the goat cheese balls. I feel weird now.
* 1/4 cup shelled dry-roasted pistachios, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese
* 1/4 cup Easy Herb Vinaigrette (see below)
* 1 (5-ounce) package gourmet salad greens or spring lettuce mix
* 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place pistachios in a shallow dish. Divide cheese into 12 equal portions, rolling to form 12 balls. Roll each ball in the pistachios until well coated. Set pistachio-crusted cheese balls aside.
2. Combine Easy Herb Vinaigrette and greens in a large mixing bowl, and toss gently to coat evenly. Divide greens mixture evenly among 4 salad plates. Top each serving with 1/4 cup grapes and 3 cheese balls. Sprinkle salads evenly with pepper, and serve immediately.
Easy Herb Vinaigrette
* 9 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons wildflower honey
* 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
* 1 cup canola oil
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
* 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
1. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; slowly whisk in oil until combined. Stir in basil and chives. Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to 5 days.