3 cups uncooked macaroni
1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes,
drained and chopped
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon basil
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil over high heat. Add macaroni, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and pour hot pasta into a casserole dish.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, italian seasoning, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
4. Stir into the hot pasta 1 cup of Cheddar, 1 cup of mozzarella, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan. Continue to stir until the cheeses have melted. Then stir in tomato and herb mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cheddar, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and 1/4 cup feta over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes.